Remote Deposit Capture Mobile Enrollment
Enrollment in Remote Deposit Capture is simple and secure. The entire process should take less than 5 minutes. You’ll need the following information to enroll:
- Customer Number – this can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your statement.
- Zip Code
- Social Security Number or Tax ID Number
- Fill out the enrollment form.
Once submitted, an AgStar representative will call you to verify and complete the enrollment information. You will receive a completed electronic enrollment form and service agreement to sign and submit.
- After enrollment completion, search and download the AgStar Remote Deposit application from the Apple Store or the Android Market. Within 2 business days, you will receive an email with final enrollment details. The email will provide you with Registration code and a User ID to enter into the application.
- Define a PIN once the Registration Code and the User ID are entered.
The PIN is a numeric code that only you know. Create your PIN using the following rules:
• Must be at least 5 characters in length and no more than 10.
• A single number may not be repeated more than 3 times
• No more than 3 sequential numbers may be entered in a row (eg: 12356 is okay, but 12345 would not be allowed)
• Make the PIN hard to guess, but easy to remember
• Avoid using the same PIN for multiple services