Remote Deposit Capture FAQ's
How do I sign up?
Call us at 800-705-6603 Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm or simply fill out the Enrollment Request Form and we will contact you within 2-4 business hours of receipt.
What is the enrollment process?
- AgStar will work with you to determine your service setup in a phone call or email conversation.
- What type of scanner to order?
- How many users and their contact information?
- Which accounts to make available for deposit?
- Establish deposit limit.
- What type of payment on the loan is available and you would prefer?
- AgStar will then send you an electronic form to sign with this information established. Sign and agree to the form and the terms and conditions.
- Upon receipt of the signed electronic form, AgStar will begin the activation process. When activation is complete, you will receive an email from AgStar with your temporary passwords.
How are funds managed after deposit to my account?
This is determined by your preference and the conditions of your loan agreement. AgStar can enable whatever loan payment type you want, so long as the loan conditions allow for that type of payment.
Can I deposit to more than one account?
Yes, you can deposit into any of the eligible loan accounts and you can enable deposits to loans across multiple CIFs.
How can I manage funds after a deposit?
Once a deposit has been received in your account, those funds will become available for transfer through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or you can contact us at 800-705-6603 Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.