AgStar Total Rewards
Joining the AgStar team includes benefits you’d expect and much more. You’ll enjoy rewards for your accomplishments and opportunities for career development to help you reach your personal and professional goals. We call it AgStar Total Rewards, and it’s based on a simple idea: We know people are our most important asset, and we want to attract and keep the best and brightest.
AgStar Total Rewards includes:
As a team member, you’ll be eligible for most benefits on your first day of employment. Benefits include:
- Medical – Choose from three options with varying coverage levels for you and your family.
- Dental – Choose from two options.
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Provides tax savings for health care.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Provides tax savings for health care and dependent care.
Investment and Retirement Planning
- We help you save for retirement with a 401(k) Plan.
- We provide 3% and match your contributions dollar for dollar up to an additional 6%.
Income Protection and Security
- Life and disability insurance plans provide financial protection for our eligible team members and their families.
- This optional coverage may be purchased at group rates.
Work and Life in Balance
We know you have a life outside work, and we want to help team members balance their professional and personal obligations with:
- Paid vacation
- Company holidays
- Floating holidays
- Sick pay
- Family medical leave and unpaid leave
- Flexible and reduced work schedules
- Life Planning Account – Provides up to $350 annually for fitness programs or health club memberships, health education programs, financial planning services and legal assistance.
- Employee Assistance Program – Offers confidential counseling, legal and financial services.
- Education Assistance – To pursue higher education (up to $5,250 annually for undergraduate and graduate programs)
As an AgStar team member, you’ll continually have opportunities to upgrade your job skills, improve your career opportunities and enhance your personal development. Our programs include:
- New team member orientation.
- On-the-job training to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- Formal internal and external training to enhance personal and technical skills.
- Leadership and management development programs.
- A resource library with a variety of self-study materials.Education assistance to pursue higher education (up to $5,250 annually for undergraduate and graduate programs).
In addition, as part of your annual performance review, you’ll work closely with your team leader to establish an annual personal development plan.
Interested in learning more? View our Online AgStar Benefits Overview.
AgStar is an equal opportunity employer.