Our appraisal specialists deliver professional, reliable and high-quality appraisals at a reasonable cost. Our experienced appraisers are knowledgeable in agricultural and other rural properties for realistic property valuations.
- State Certified General Real Property Appraisers are full-time specialists who exclusively appraise farm and rural properties.
- Appraisals are prepared with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). The only set of standards recognized by the State and U.S. governments.
- UAAR Standardized format helps assure uniformity and proper documentation in full form reports.
- State Certified and Accredited Rural Appraisers (ARA) prepare or supervise the preparation of your appraisal report.
- Appraiser project teams are available for large or complex appraisals.
- We offer a three-dimensional perspective.
For a realistic property value, our appraisers consider the three approaches below, which are consolidated and interpreted in your final appraisal report.
- The Cost Approach -- Estimates what it would cost to duplicate the improvements to the property. The appraiser determines the value of improvements based on reproduction cost and accrued depreciated value. This is added to the bare land value.
- The Sales Comparison Approach -- A specific analysis of recent sales of comparable real estate in the area.
- The Income Approach -- Provides an in-depth study of rental income and expenses for the area, considering factors such as soil type, and highest and best use of the property.
Find out more about AgStar Appraisal Services. Contact Us or call 1-866-577-1831.