Maximize Dairy Profits Through Margin Management Workshop
How to make profitable decisions through evaluation
We've all heard effective margin management is vital to our profitability. It may have you wondering where to start or "where do I go from here?" Attend the upcoming complimentary Dairy Profit Margin Management Workshop to help you understand what margin management is and isn't, and how to utilize tools to make your business successful.
Why Should I Attend?
- Clarify margin management and how it provides value to your business.
- Understand what you should protect, margin or price.
- Gain the confidence to make necessary business decisions.
Learn How to Apply Margin Management to Your Business
- Calculate return of value back to your business.
- Know your potential break-even.
- Calculate net herd and income over feed costs.
- Fully understand your cost of production.
This complimentary workshop is conveniently being held prior to the start of the Midwest Dairy Expo and is open to producers at any experience level. Feel confident in making better business decisions by implementing margin management tools.
- Date/Time: Monday, December 2, 2013, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Le Saint Germain Hotel, 404 West St. Germain, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Register by calling 866-577-1831