Grain Marketing Essentials Workshops
Do you have a marketing plan for your operation? Which grain pricing strategies will work for you?
With volatile grain market prices this year, now is the time to learn more about grain marketing to ensure you’re positioned for maximum profits despite the downward trend. Attend our 3-session workshop to hear from our guest presenter, Edward Usset, Grain Marketing Specialist at the University of Minnesota.
Why Should I Attend?
- Understand the key elements and how to put together a marketing plan.
- Learn useful tools and strategies for pricing grain.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Seasonal price patterns
- Carrying charges
- Risks of holding grain in storage
- Example farm data and marketing plans
- Workshop will run from 6pm-9pm.
- Cost is $185 for a three-session workshop.
March 9, 16 and 23
AgStar Financial Services
1921 Premier Drive